We love little, life-saving tricks that make our beauty routine that much easier. And because we know you do, too, we bring you the best life hacks for your beauty routine.
9. To fix a broken lipstick, use a lighter to heat up the part that’s still in the tube, then press the broken end back on top. Heat up the seam with your lighter to make a seal. Let the lipstick cool in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes.
10. Need your nails to dry fast? Submerge just-painted nails into cold water for a few minutes. When you remove your fingertips, the polish will be dry.
14. A vintage beauty trick: use soda cans as rollers to create big, luscious waves.
15. Use an index or business card as a shield for your mascara. You’ll be able to apply mascara right up to the root without getting any on your lids.
18. Create your own lip palette by scooping lipstick out of the tube and putting it into a pill container with multiple compartments or empty eyeshadow palette. Heat the lipstick in a spoon held over a candle to melt it a bit, which makes it easier to shape.