- Line a baking sheet with foil and Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Set a wire rack on the baking sheet and coat it with cooking spray.
- Put almonds, flour, paprika, garlic powder, dry mustard, salt and pepper in a food processor; process until the almonds are finely chopped and the paprika is mixed throughout, about 1 minute. With the motor running, drizzle in oil; process until combined.
- Put the mixture to a shallow dish.
- Whisk egg whites in a second shallow dish.
- Add chicken tenders and turn to coat. Transfer each tender to the almond mixture; turn to coat evenly. (Discard any remaining egg white and almond mixture.) Place the tenders on the prepared rack and coat with cooking spray; turn and spray the other side.
- Bake the chicken fingers until golden brown, crispy and no longer pink in the center, 20 to 25 minutes.