Bobbi Brown brings the latest and up-to-date make-up trends to make you look fabulous this winter.
- Makeup trends come and go but flawless polished looking skin never goes out of style. Give skin a fresh, hydrated and luminescent glow. Anyone can get a vibrant glow, but this look works especially well if you have dry skin because it’s all about adding moisture to create a healthy and refreshed look. Try the new Luminous Moisturizing Treatment Foundation that makes skin look like skin but fresher and more radiant, like it’s lit-from-within, all while helping skin look and feel moisturized, smoother, firmer, and lifted.
Tip: For the most natural look, choose a yellow-toned foundation that’s the same color as your skin.
- This season, it’s all about the smokey eye. From Cleopatra to Freida Pinto to Kate Moss, it’s a look that has stood the test of time. Achieving a smokey eye may seem daunting but it’s actually quite easy—it’s all about having the right products. For the best result, choose a highly-pigmented, super blendable eye pencil that goes on smoothly and can easily be smudged or diffused. A softer formula is also easier to use along the inner rim of the eye, which adds drama to any smokey eye. For an unexpected touch of color, opt for rich jewel tones to line the upper lash line.
Tip: Don’t forget to always apply concealer when wearing darker shades on eyes to cover any under eye darkness and brighten the entire face. First use a peach-toned corrector to brighten the area. Use a brush or your finger to apply the formula under the eye up to the lower lash line and in the inner most corner of your eye. Then, apply a creamy, yellow-toned concealer on top to lighten the area. Finally, use sheer loose powder to get long-lasting coverage.
- Long and voluminous lashes are always in style. To achieve this look, choose a super-saturated formula with a creamy texture that instantly adds volume and high drama. They have launched a new formula this winter– it adds volume and length in just one stroke.
Tip: Make sure to choose a really black mascara formula for the most dramatic result. Many mascaras actually have a grayish tint to them, which does nothing to enhance your lashes.
- Indulge your chocolate obsession. Richer, deeper and denser than your most-loved brown, chocolate instantly makes eye pop. To complement chocolate shades on eyes go for nude pink or raspberry tones on cheeks and lips. This mix of colors enhances the face without looking too harsh or washed out.
- This holiday season, Hollywood glamour is making a comeback. For a modern and more wearable interpretation of the classic glamour look, try shimmery silver eye shadow on the lid from the lash line to the crease with dark grey liner and put the focus on lips with a party-perfect red. To channel your inner star power, try a gorgeous shade of wine-red lipstick. For precise application, use a lip brush to paint the color onto your lips. Then, use your fingers to gently press and soften the color. To prevent your red lips from feathering, line lips after applying lipstick and skip lip gloss.
- Want something pretty, yet edgy this fall? Juxtapose gold pink shadow and pink gloss with black nail polish. Or, go super glam with gold sparkly eyes, black smudgy liner and red nail polish.