Here’s a healthy treat that sounds like its worth trying out.
- 1 cup peanut butter, almond butter , or seed butter
- 2/3 cup raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup flax meal
- 2 cups oats ( use gluten free oats if needed)
- 3/4 cup Shaklee 180 vanilla protein or energizing soy protein
- 1 TBSP organic , Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 48 large Dark Chocolate chips
- 1 TBSP Hemp seeds ( optional)
Mix all ingredients into a large mixing bowl , Roll into 1 inch balls .Press down on a plate or cookie sheet until slightly flattened . Press a large , dark chocolate chip into the middle of each cookie.Refrigerator or keep at room temperature . This takes 5 minutes or less to mix; 5-10 minutes to roll into balls . Or place in a 9×13 pan and cut into small squares.