Foot odor results when bacteria breaks down organic substances found on skin , in perspiration , or on clothing . These odor causing bacteria flourish in moist warm areas, hence antiperspirants and deodorants are often designed to work together.
There are many home remedies to combat foot odor .
- Use of clean shoes and socks helps to prevent foot odor.
- Soaking feet in rice water help to prevent foot odor
- Use of antibacterial soap helps to clean feet.
- Hot water and tea bag therapy is a beneficial remedy.
- Applying antiperspirant on feet relieves bad odor.
- Avoid intake of onion peper and Garlic .
- Applying Apple cedar vinegar with hot water Is effective remedy.