Some Simple Home Remedies For Beautiful Underarms:
- Put lemon juice to baking soda and make the paste, leave it till it dries and wash. Dry completely.
- Rub the underarm area with a slice of potato. Potato juice can also be applied with good results as it can bleach skin.
- To 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder add enough rose water to make a paste. Apply and leave for 15-20 minutes. Wash and dry thoroughly.
- Make a scrub with 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon of powdered walnuts or peanuts. Apply and leave on for 20 minutes. Honey nourishes the skin, while lime acts as a bleaching agent and nuts provide essential nutrients and oils.
- Mash 1 ripe banana and combine the pulp with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder and apply, leave for 20 minutes. Wash off and dry thoroughly.
- Try to use an anti fungal powder or alum powder instead of a deodorant.