We know that carrots are good for heath, but did you know that they are also good for hair growth? Carrots are known to add thickness to hair and make hair grow faster. You can eat a carrot a day, or drink carrot juice to see instant results in hair growth and texture. Regularly using carrot externally and internally, will surely give you strong and healthy hair.In this article we will present a very simple and effective recipe for treatment of hair roots.
Benefits of carrots for hair:
- Carrots stimulates hair growth
- Carrots make hair lustrous and give them silky-smooth texture
- Carrots improve blood circulation
- They strengthen hair
- They also prevent breakage of hair and hair fall
- Carrots protect hair from external damages like pollution, weather etc.
- Grind some carrots and massage it within the root of your hair.
- Apply ample amount as if you were applying hair mask.
- once you apply the mask on the top wrap it with a bag, so place a towel over the bag.
- Allow the mask to act for a minimum of quarter-hour.
- Then wash your hair within the usual manner with shampoo and lukewarm water.
- keep in mind to not use very popular water.
- Apply the mask every time before you wash your hair.
Observe this technique a minimum of 5 times. Once your hair is strong, apply the mask once a month.This mask regenerates hair root’s structure and prevents hair loss.