- – 1 tablespoon of honey
- – Half a kg of fresh beets
- – Half a kg of fresh carrots
- – Handful of dried apricots
- – Handful of raisins
- – Water
Method of preparation:
- First, make sure the above mentioned ingredients are organic.
- Chop the carrots and beet and place them in an enameled bowl.
- Put water in the bowl until it is three to four cm over the vegetables.
- Chop the apricots and raisins and add them into the same bowl.
- Place the pot on the fire in order for the mixture to boil.
- Once you are done cooking, remove the pot away from the fire and leave to cool slightly.
- Add honey in the mixture, cover the bowl with a lid and let it stand still for 12 hours in a cool and dry place
- After those 12 hours have passed, strain the mixture.
- You should drink the resulting liquid and you can use the rest for cooking purposes.
- This amount is enough for two days of treatment.
- Remember to keep it in the fridge.