Fine lines, dark spots, and furrowed brows also can be repaired — or prevented — with some skincare basics.
Yes! You Should…
- Wear an SPF 30 sunscreen every day, year-round.
- Apply a weekly hydrating masque.
- Eat fruits and veggies with a high water content, such as cucumber and apples.
- Wear sunglasses — even at sunset — to prevent fine lines.
- Sleep on a satin pillowcase to prevent creases.
No, Please Don’t…
- OD on at-home chemical peels (once a week is enough).
- Pick at blemishes.
- Try every latest, greatest treatment — skin likes routine.
- Take too-hot showers.
- Go out in the wind bare-faced.